The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health and Safety (CIEHS) is the General Examination Board as a professional body to register Occupational Health and Safety Professionals in United States. CIEHS is the leading source of information and networking opportunities within the Environmental Health and Safety profession with members from a wide range of industries from the private and public sector.
The following certifications are accredited by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health and Safety for direct membership or certifications:
– National Safety Management Society
– American Society of Safety Engineers
– National Safety Council, Nevada SCATS
– Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College
– Texas Engineering Extension Service
– Institute for Safety and Health Management Certifications
– Chartered Institute of Environmental Health, UK Certifications
– The International Institute of Risk and Safety Management Certifications
– College of Southern Nevada OSHA Training Institute Educational Center
– American Safety and Health Institute Certificate
– British Safety Council Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health
– NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
– UK NVQ Level 4 in Occupational Health and Safety
– National Compliance and Risk Qualifications (NCRQ) Level 6 Certificate in Applied Health & Safety Or
– an equivalent qualification accepted in your home country.
If you’re working in environmental health and safety, gaining a health and safety qualification, or you has simply got an interest in this industry, you can join CIEHS Membership. How far you take your qualifications and membership status is entirely up to you.
The membership categories are:
• Affiliate Member
• Associate Member
• Chartered Member
• Chartered Fellow
• Doctoral Fellow